Director of Congregational Development
The Rev. John Gibb
Millspaugh is the UUA's part-time Acting Director of Congregational Development for Clara Barton & Mass Bay Districts.
With over a decade's experience in ordained congregational ministry, John is also part-time co-minister of the Winchester Unitarian Society in Winchester, MA, with his partner, the Rev. Sarah Gibb Millspaugh.
The Director of Congregational Development is available for consultation in the following areas:
- Healthy Congregational Transformation. Supporting leaders working for healthy, covenantal, purposeful congregational functioning. John provides consultation, develops programming, and partners with congregations to identify and serve mission.
- Congregational Interventions. With congregational leaders, John assesses congregational needs and designs and facilitates interventions such as leadership retreats and meeting facilitations.
- Ministerial Transitions. John can provide congregations AND ministerial colleagues technical information about the UUA search and settlement process, offer district resources for smaller congregations, meet with boards and leaders facing transitions, and respond to referral requests from search committees.
- UU Identity Building & Collegial Connections. How might congregations and UUs be in mutually enhancing relationship with other congregations, the Districts, and the UUA staff and resources? Let's find out together! John also participates in installations, ordinations, and building dedications as time allows.
Don’t hesitate to call or write John if you have questions about these vital areas of congregational life. He's happy to talk, even if you're not sure what kind of help you are looking for.
- Contact us
- Join Our Mailing List
- About CBD
- About MBD
- Programs / Trainings
- Justice Ministries
- Workshop Presentation Materials
- Sabbatical / Ministerial Leave Pulpit Supply
- District Library
- General Interest
- District Chapters of AUUA, UUMA, LREDA, UUMN
- About UUism
- Transitions & Employment