Make Chalice Lighter Donation
Make a secure online contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below. You can use your PayPal account or if you don't have one, use your credit card.
Or send your check to:
CBD Chalice Lighters
182 Main Street
Watertown, MA 02472
Spring 2013 grants are being awarded to:
- THE UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST SOCIETY OF AMHERST will receive a $2,000 grant toward hiring a new Youth Coordinator. The congregation has 20 coming-of-age youth whose dedication and enthusiasm has revitalized the congregation. This group has attracted new families to the church, and even inspired an Adult Religious Education Class for the parents of their youth. Amherst is a UUA APF and CBD Fair Share congregation. They are in the process of actively recruiting more Chalice Lighters.
- THE UNITARIAN CHURCH OF MARLBOROUGH AND HUDSON, MA has been awarded a matching grant of up to $1,050 to increase the hours of their Communications Assistant, a position created last August to increase awareness of the congregation, and specifically its Spiritual Growth Center (SGC) offerings, within the wider community. Attracting folks to SGC events has become a key element in the church's growth plan by extending its reach through publicity on Facebook, via web videos, targeted press releases and more. Marlborough/Hudson is a UUA APF and CBD Fair Share congregation with five pledged Chalice Lighters.
- THE UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST SOCIETY OF GARDNER, MA has been awarded a grant of $1,300 to upgrade its kitchen to Food Safety Certification Standards. This will allow them to serve community meals. They already have a successful community garden, and the kitchen represents an expansion of their outreach to their community. Gardner is a UUA APF and CBD Fair Share congregation with nine pledged Chalice Lighters; one quarter of their congregation are Chalice Lighters!
- Contact us
- Join Our Mailing List
- About CBD
- About MBD
- Programs / Trainings
- Justice Ministries
- Workshop Presentation Materials
- Sabbatical / Ministerial Leave Pulpit Supply
- District Library
- General Interest
- District Chapters of AUUA, UUMA, LREDA, UUMN
- About UUism
- Transitions & Employment