If you're not familiar with the Clara Barton/Mass Bay districts resource library, you're missing out on a great resource! We maintain a broad collection of resources, on subjects that include:
- Leadership & Growth
- Religious Education resources, including curricula for both children and adults, as well as some of the required reading for RE credentialing
- Multicultural materials, including topics on race, anti-racism/anti-oppression resources
- World Religion, including Jewish and Christian scriptures
- Feminist and Gender Issues
Or, view our available Leadership titles, book covers and reviews at this link.
Who can take out library materials?
The staff and volunteers from any UU congregation in the Massachusetts Bay District may check out library materials.
You can visit the library at the district office, located on the third floor of the 182 Main Street building in Watertown. Or you can request library materials simply by contacting the office at (617) 393-4216 or at cbd-mbd-admin [at] uua [dot] org. You can pick up those materials or have them delivered to you. If you prefer to have them delivered, you will be responsible for the cost of postage. Otherwise, there is no cost to checking out library materials. Of course, if you lose or damage the materials, you will be responsible for replacement costs.
How long can the materials be kept?
Library materials are usually due within two months of the date they are checked out. You may request an extension and, if the request is granted, keep the materials for up to a year.
Be sure to take advantage of this wonderful UU resource!
- Contact us
- Join Our Mailing List
- About CBD
- About MBD
- Programs / Trainings
- Justice Ministries
- Workshop Presentation Materials
- Sabbatical / Ministerial Leave Pulpit Supply
- District Library
- General Interest
- District Chapters of AUUA, UUMA, LREDA, UUMN
- About UUism
- Transitions & Employment